Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Technical Analysis or Trading Arguments.....

I am not a great fan of TA…….and in my opinion…….TA should be defined as Trading Arguments rather than Technical Analysis…….

Ok friends……….it’s my turn now…….I learned too much from this forum, an-other reason ....I can be become Mr Gayab ......at any time from forum........ so before I acyually become Mr Gayab.......I feel it is my duty now to contribute something that could be helpful specially for newbie…..

I am pure intraday player………long/mid term does not suits me at all……..will not write to much as in intraday nothing works except picking right direction……..But before I start ………under-standing of few things is necessary :

1.Technical tools will be helpful only if we really understand them………

2. TA is useful only if we are disciplined. Stop is must ……..few points away from the entry point. Here I am trying to explain few tools along-with some tricks those I have never ever shared with any-one…….& are useful to get few points ……..But my honest suggestion.....please check before u actually use it......

No comments: